Sunday, January 2, 2011

Live vs Virtual

Hi all, I hope you start reading my blog and enjoy enough to keep on comin back. Cheers to my popularity. laugh out loud. I want to start by saying Happy New Year to all. I strive to have the best year this year. No more grouchiness, boredom, or unhealthiness for me. I want this one to be top notch.

I have a gripe though, people who believe technology is the way of the world.  Dont get me wrong, I love technology, luv texting, facebooking, blogging,  internet searching. But come on people what happened to living in the moment and enjoying the live breathing characters around us. not those virtual humans that you think you connect with. or reading books online? what happened to holding a book, smelling the new book, and letting the pages get all wrinkled while you relax in a tub or get covered with food smudges while you snack on goodies while engrossed in the words on each page. Lets just say, you wont see a kindle or a nook in my hand.  I like making space for my books and the softness of a book with wrinkled pages.  Who agrees with me?  and.....happy new year to you all.

Big smooch, Famous Amos

No comments:

Post a Comment